This Blog is all related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic with links to Government information.
It is very important that we all do our part for the prevention of catching or transmitting the virus.
The following Government links have a lot of information so please read for accurate information. These links are regularly updated so you can always be kept informed on the latest news related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Government of Canada Public Health link. This has 6 tabs and includes “Prevention and Risks”: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks.html#p
- Provincial Medical Health Officer: https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2020HLTH0092-000521
- SLRD Coronavirus (Coivd-19) Spotlight: https://www.slrd.bc.ca/inside-slrd/spotlight/covid-19-latest-updates-help-keep-you-informed
- Interior Health: https://www.interiorhealth.ca/Pages/default.aspx
The following links are related to the Federal and Provincial Government COVID-19 response:
- Government of Canada: https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/news-releases/2020/03/18/prime-minister-announces-more-support-workers-and-businesses-through
- BC Provincial Public Safety and Solicitor General Calls a State of Emergency: https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2020PSSG0017-000511
Remember to do the following from the information obtained in the links provided:
- Practice Social Distancing
- Hand Washing